Women’s Sober Living In Houston, TX
An Accountable and Safe Sober Living Home for Women
Eudaimonia offers one women’s sober living home in Houston, Texas. This accountable and supportive sober living community offers recovery programming, structured living, and peer support in a safe, urban environment.
Our women’s sober living home is fully furnished with comfortable furniture, modern decor, and a spacious living area. The living room boasts a cozy lounge area with a couch, love seat and flat-screen TV, alongside a single working area with a desk and lamp. Cable and Wi-Fi are also provided.
You’ll also enjoy a large kitchen stocked with cooking and eating utensils and outfit with full appliances including a refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, and coffee maker. A modern dining room table and matching chairs also make the kitchen area a welcome place to gather, cook and eat.
Each bedroom in the home has a single platform bed, a flat-screen TV, and plenty of storage for clothing in a shared dresser and closet. The home also has a washer and dryer, with a full stock of laundry detergent provided.
- Structured Living – Our women’s sober living home is staffed by a house manager and a program coordinator to ensure accountability and structure are maintained at all times. You are required to participate in regular drug and alcohol testing and follow all community rules as you progress through your recovery program under the guidance of your assigned program coordinator.
- Sober Coach – The role of the sober coach is to help residents achieve their sobriety goals as they navigate the struggles of early sobriety. Your sober coach will be there to support and encourage you as you continue to advance through your recovery program while living at our women’s home in Houston.
- Group Meetings – You’ll attend regular community meetings with your peers who are living at the women’s home with you. Your house manager will be there to coordinate and facilitate the sessions, as well as provide mediation services if issues arise between residents.
- Recovery Programs – We offer a tiered recovery program for women in recovery. This program gives you the opportunity to gain additional responsibilities and freedoms as you achieve each objective of the curriculum. Your program coordinator will work with you to ensure accountability and provide guidance throughout your program.
- Outpatient Treatment Services – As a resident at our women’s sober living home, you also have the option to attend outpatient sessions in addition to any local recovery group meetings you attend in Houston. Our IOP sessions are available three times a week.
How much does sober living cost?
Eudaimonia sober living programs for women in Houston, Texas cost $775 per month per resident. This price includes housing and on-site amenities, our Addiction Monitoring Program, Three Phase Program, and SEV Program. If enrolled in IOP, a resident will be charged an additional fee. When compared to the average cost of a rental apartment in Houston, which is $1,069, Eudaimonia sober living homes are not only affordable, but they also provide the extra support and accountability women in recovery need to thrive.