While living at a Eudaimonia sober living home, you may choose to combine our provided support services with a local community support group. In fact, we recommend it, as there are many great benefits to joining a community recovery group. Local recovery groups offer additional support, opportunities to meet other locals in recovery, and the flexibility to attend group meetings at times that are most convenient for you.
If you’re interested in joining a local support group near one of our sober living homes, please consult the reference list below to find meeting times and locations in your area.
Recovery Support Groups in Austin, Texas
Recovery Support Groups in Houston, Texas
- Houston Area Narcotics Anonymous
- Tejas Bluebonnet Region Narcotics Anonymous
- Houston Alcoholics Anonymous
- Lambda Center (LGBTQ)
Recovery Support Groups in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Colorado Springs Alcoholics Anonymous
- Pikes Peak Narcotics Anonymous
- Cocaine Anonymous of Colorado
- Gays and Lesbians in Alcoholics Anonymous