Local Recovery Group Meetings for Additional Support
Rooms Available Today.
While living at a Eudaimonia sober living home, you may choose to combine our provided support services with a local community support group. In fact, we recommend it, as there are many great benefits to joining a community recovery group. Local recovery groups offer additional support, opportunities to meet other locals in recovery, and the flexibility to attend group meetings at times that are most convenient for you.
If you’re interested in joining a local support group near one of our sober living homes, please consult the reference list below to find meeting times and locations in your area.
Recovery Support Groups in Austin, Texas
Recovery Support Groups in Houston, Texas
- Houston Area Narcotics Anonymous
- Tejas Bluebonnet Region Narcotics Anonymous
- Houston Alcoholics Anonymous
Recovery Support Groups in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Colorado Springs Alcoholics Anonymous
- Pikes Peak Narcotics Anonymous
- Cocaine Anonymous of Colorado
- Gays and Lesbians in Alcoholics Anonymous
Take Action Today
We Are Ready to Assist You
Call us now and begin healing at (512) 363-5914 or you can fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Or text us and we will call you right back.
- Why Choose Eudaimonia for Your Sober Living Experience?
- Recovery-Focused Lifestyle
- Individualized Care
- Homes for Everyone
- On-Site Support Staff
- Family Support