What to Bring
A Simple Packing List for Your Sober Living Experience
Rooms Available Today.
The sober living environment at Eudaimonia is designed for an easy transition, whether you are transferring from an inpatient treatment program or not. To make the process even easier, we have provided a clear packing list below so you can easily prepare for your new sober living experience. If you need any clarification about provided items or things you can or cannot bring into your sober living home, please call our admissions team or fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page.
- Enough clothes for a week
- Toiletries and hygiene products (i.e. toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, soap, etc.)
- Money for transportation (bus passes, Uber, gas, etc.)
- Personal electronics (laptops, tablets, and game consoles)*
- Cell phone**
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks
- Plastic hangers
- Plastic laundry hamper
- Tobacco (if you use it)
Not to Bring:
- Personal furniture (i.e. chairs, tables, TVs, desktop computers, etc.)
- Pots and pans (no crock pots please)
- Pets (no dogs, cats, fish, etc. are permitted except in our pet-friendly unit in Austin, TX)
- Wall-hanging decor or pictures (personal pictures can be placed in frames on bedside tables)
- Firearms or weapons of any kind
- Inappropriate materials or clothing (anything displaying/suggesting/promoting sexual content or drug use)
- Products containing alcohol (i.e. mouthwash, hand sanitizer, antibacterial soap, cleaning products)
- Linens and bedding
- Dresser and closet space
- Flat-screen TV with cable
- Wi-Fi throughout the community
- Cooking and eating utensils
- Full-size kitchen appliances
- Laundry detergent
- Cleaning supplies
- Bathroom products
- Washer and dryer
*You are liable for any game consoles you choose to bring to any Eudaimonia sober living home. We also provide a computer lab at the main Eudaimonia Recovery Homes office, open Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
**Each of our sober living locations has a landline phone, but we highly recommend bringing your own cell phone as it will make coordinating for job interviews and securing employment much easier.
Take Action Today
We Are Ready to Assist You
Call us now and begin healing at (512) 363-5914 or you can fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Or text us and we will call you right back.
- Why Choose Eudaimonia for Your Sober Living Experience?
- Recovery-Focused Lifestyle
- Individualized Care
- Homes for Everyone
- On-Site Support Staff
- Family Support