Sober Living Homes Designed Specifically for Women in Recovery
Re-entry into society after rehab comes with its own set of unique challenges. Eudaimonia Recovery Homes offers several sober living homes that are tailored to address the specific challenges women face in early recovery. Here’s how our sober living program for women can help manage the transition from rehab to an independent sober life.
What Are the Benefits of Women’s Sober Housing?
- Structured and safe sober living environment: Returning to a harmful living environment after rehab is one of the top causes of relapse. Our sober living homes for women offer caring and empathetic staff and a structured environment with no tolerance for substance abuse. Residents live independently while receiving the support they need to establish and maintain a regular, healthy routine. This structure decreases anxiety and procrastination while helping clients manage the increased responsibilities and personal freedoms after rehab.
- Opportunities for personal development: Women’s sober housing provides a safe place where women can communicate effectively, live comfortably, and focus on their recovery. At Eudaimonia’s sober home for women, residents have regular opportunities for personal development and exploration as they establish a new sober life. With our support, you will be encouraged to take an active role in your recovery as you gain independence and confidence to rebuild your life and achieve long-term wellness and sobriety.
- Affordable continued care: After rehab, many women need a safe, substance-free living environment where they can receive support while they gradually establish a new sober life for themselves. Housing can be expensive, but it shouldn’t be a barrier that prevents you from living your best sober life. Our women’s sober living homes provide comfortable and safe substance-free housing at an affordable price, so you can flourish financially as well as in other areas of life.
- Family involvement: We prioritize family involvement during your time at a Eudaimonia women’s sober living home. Your assigned program coordinator will communicate with your loved ones regularly to update them on your progress. As you work through your recovery program, you may also be awarded extended curfew, day visits, and/or overnight visits to be with your loved ones. This process encourages healing among all members of the family and helps prepare everyone for your eventual return back home.
Women’s Sober Living in Austin, Texas
We operate two sober living homes for women in Austin. Each of these homes is located in a nice area in the north central part of the city. These homes are both near a local bus route and within walking distance of several grocery stores, retail locations, and many employment opportunities. Each of our women’s locations in Austin also offers a phased recovery program with assigned program coordinators and on-site house managers.
Bolster Your Sobriety and Confidence With All-Encompassing Recovery Support Services
- Phased recovery program
- Certified peer recovery support
- Regular drug and alcohol testing
- Employment, education, and volunteer assistance
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
Live Life Alongside Other Motivated and Strong Sober Women
Our sober living homes for women provide space and time to work on yourself in recovery, but the group living arrangements are also a unique opportunity to enjoy living life with other sober women. Eudaimonia’s sober living homes for women provide ample opportunities to connect with other women and develop genuine relationships that are built on acceptance, love, and support.
Enjoy Desirable Amenities for Comfortable Living
- Fully furnished homes
- Flat-screen TVs
- Spacious bedrooms
- Washer and dryer
- Full kitchen with appliances
- Patio and backyard for recreation
Our Recovery Housing for Women is Backed By National Organizations
We want you to feel secure when you decide to live in women’s sober housing. Eudaimonia Recovery Homes has a reputation for excellence and our sober living homes are affiliated with the following organizations:
- The Joint Commission
- NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- National Alliance for Recovery Residences
- Texas Recovery Oriented Housing Network
- Texas Association of Addiction Professionals
We Are In-Network With Most Insurance Companies for IOP
If you choose to enroll in an intensive outpatient program (IOP) while you’re living at a Eudaimonia home, we accept most forms of insurance and can verify your coverage quickly and easily over the phone. Please call today to complete a free and confidential insurance verification and use your insurance to pay for outpatient treatment.