Three Phase Program
A Sober Living Program to Help You Gradually Grow Into an Independent Sober Life
Residents of Eudaimonia sober living homes are automatically enrolled in our Three Phase Program. This program is designed to provide assistance as you develop a firm foundation in your newfound sobriety and learn to live a sober life independently after rehab. It is offered in conjunction with our Addiction Monitoring Program (AMP), Support Employment Volunteering Program (SEV), and Alcohol and Drug Screening Program to create a well-rounded support system throughout your transitional housing program.
The program guidelines include:
- Weekly house meetings
- Individual chores
- Working, volunteering, or attending school
- Support Employment Volunteering (SEV) Program
- Actively working with a sponsor
Three Phase Program Outline
Eudaimonia’s Three Phase Program is broken down into three phases. Each phase consists of specific objectives, and as you achieve each one, you will receive a new responsibility or reward. This process helps you gradually assimilate into real world recovery. The program also requires that you attend three weekly meetings which are comprised of the following:
- A new beginners meeting
- A same-sex meeting
- An alumni meeting
All residents under the age of 25 are required to attend one additional meeting, such as College Students in Recovery (CSR). This is a special group meeting tailored for young adults that offers additional opportunities to develop healthy social outlets and build peer relationships within the recovery community.
As you progress through the Three Phase Program, the number of required meetings you must attend will remain the same, but the goal is that you will continue to grow personally, as do your freedoms and responsibilities.
Your recovery coach will assist you as you complete each objective. The objectives and rewards listed below are an overview of the Three Phase Program and are not necessarily in corresponding order.
|Obtain a Sponsor||Recovery Foundation||Curfew Extensions|
|Living Quarters||Life Skills||Overnight Pass|
|Employment||Life Skills||Curfew Time Change|
|Program Participation||Recovery Foundation|
|Service Work||Recovery Foundation||Curfew Extensions|
|Budgeting||Life Skills||Additional Overnight Passes|
|Maintain Employment||Life Skills||Curfew Time Change|
|Sponsoring Others||Recovery Foundation||Drop Down in Program Structure|
|Maintain Service Work||Recovery||Additional Weekend Passes|
|Community Involvement||Recovery||Drop Down in Program Structure|
|Maintain Employment||Life Skills|
|Program Compliance||Recovery Foundation|
Three Phase Program Benefits
The Eudaimonia Three Phase Program provides several promising benefits for those enrolled in our transitional living:
- Learn important life skills and responsibility – Life skills like maintaining employment, budgeting, volunteering, and sponsoring others in their recovery are essential to maintaining long-term sobriety. The Three Phase Program provides an opportunity to learn and practice these skills while enrolled in sober living.
- Acclimate into a more independent lifestyle – It will take time to adjust to an increase in responsibilities after completing drug and alcohol rehab. This program gives residents more time to gradually increase their responsibilities and freedoms before living a sober lifestyle on their own.
- Continue establishing a recovery foundation – Recovery is not done in isolation and peer support is key to continuing the journey. Throughout the Three Phase Program, residents continue to build relationships with their peers and recovery support specialists as they work to achieve their program objectives.