Men’s Sober Living In Houston, TX
Safe, Clean and Accountable Sober Living Homes for Men
Rooms Available Today.
Eudaimonia offers a modern and comfortable sober living home for men in Houston, Texas for a sober living community that is safe, clean, and accountable. The home offers clients a variety of room options with great amenities, structured schedules, sober coaches, and recovery resources to help each resident thrive within their sobriety.
Enjoy Clean, Spacious Amenities for a Comfortable Sober Living Environment
Our men’s sober living home in Houston is fully furnished with comfortable, modern furniture, plenty of seating areas, a full kitchen, and a gaming area where clients can play billiards, relax, and watch TV.
The shared living area is designed to be comfortable and spacious, with plenty of room to read, study, watch TV or socialize. Each bedroom is outfitted with single platform beds, mini-refrigerators for each client, and a flat-screen TV with cable. Clean bedding and linens are provided, along with ample space for clothing storage.
Our men’s apartment community in Houston also has Wi-Fi, washers, and dryers. Laundry detergent, cleaning supplies, and cooking and eating utensils are supplied for clients’ convenience.
Take Advantage of Advanced Recovery Support Services to Help You Sustain Lasting Sobriety
- Structured Living – As a resident, you are required to follow the rules and requirements of your sober living community. We provide a three-tiered staffing model to ensure everyone remains accountable to their actions and the community remains a substance-free, safe environment. You are also required to participate in regular drug and alcohol testing.
- Sober Coach – Our sober coaches are dedicated to helping you achieve your sobriety goals by leading you through the struggles of early sobriety. Your sober coach will serve as a consistent source of encouragement and support as you progress through your sober living program.
- Group Meetings – Your house manager will coordinate and facilitate group sessions within your sober home to help guide ongoing conversation with your peers in recovery. This also helps bolster accountability and provides additional recovery support.
- Recovery Programs – We also offer recovery programming for men who are living at our Houston sober living apartment community. This three-phase curriculum-based program provides relapse prevention tools, career and education support, and recovery accountability for men in early recovery. As each program objective is completed, you’ll receive more personal freedoms and responsibilities.
- Outpatient Treatment Services – Outpatient care sessions are also available three times a week. If you’d like, you may combine these group sessions with any other local recovery group meetings you attend in the Houston area.
Choose From Several Desirable Room Options for Your Ultimate Comfort
We have four different room options for residents at our men’s sober living apartment complex in Houston.
[interactive_pricing_table category=”207,206,205,208″ block_heading_position=”left”]
Choose A Sober Living Home in the Historic and Vibrant Houston Heights
Our men’s sober living home is in an area of Houston known as the Houston Heights. A historic and vibrant community, this area is home to many local events and has an abundance of different employment opportunities. Although our men’s home is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood off Heights Boulevard, transportation is easy and convenient with I-10 just 1.5 miles south and several bus stops throughout the Heights. There are also several grocery stores, restaurants, and retail locations within walking distance for residents who do not have a vehicle.
Additionally, Houston Community College is about five miles south and there are several outdoor parks nearby for recreation, like Discovery Green, Buffalo Bayou Park, and Woodland Park.
1010 Waverly Street, Houston, TX
Take Action Today
We Are Ready to Assist You
Call us now and begin healing at (512) 363-5914 or you can fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Or text us and we will call you right back.
- Why Choose Eudaimonia for Your Sober Living Experience?
- Recovery-Focused Lifestyle
- Individualized Care
- Homes for Everyone
- On-Site Support Staff
- Family Support