Men’s Sober Living In Colorado Springs, CO
Comfortable Sober Living Homes for Men in Colorado Springs
Rooms Available Today.
Eudaimonia offers two men’s sober living homes in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Each home provides an accountable living environment with structured scheduling to help residents maintain a sober lifestyle on their own. Our men’s sober living homes are well-maintained, clean and comfortable for an enjoyable and unique sober living experience in a gorgeous location.
Both of our men’s sober living homes in Colorado Springs are fully furnished with comfortable and modern living room couches, dining room tables and chairs, and flat-screen TVs with cable and Wi-Fi broadcast throughout the entire house.
Each home has a full kitchen stocked with cooking and eating utensils and well-maintained appliances, including refrigerators, stoves, ovens, microwaves and coffee makers.
The bedrooms in our homes are designed to be shared comfortably, with single platform beds, flat-screen TVs, and a dresser and closet for clothing storage. Bedding, linens, and pillows are all provided.
Our men’s sober living homes also each have washers and dryers with a full stock of laundry detergent, bathroom products, and cleaning products provided.
- Structured Living – We require all of our residents to adhere to the community standards and rules. Structured schedules and a strict drug and alcohol-free policy allow us to maintain accountability as well as a safe environment for all residents.
- Regular Drug and Alcohol Screening – Another way we maintain accountability within our men’s sober living homes is by requiring residents to participate in regular drug and alcohol screenings. This allows us to hold residents accountable for their own actions.
- House Managers – Both of our sober living homes for men in Colorado Springs have house managers. These individuals live with the residents and provide additional support, accountability, and mediation services if a conflict arises within the household. Having on-site staff also provides family members with peace of mind because they know their loved one will be safe during their time here.
- Local Support Groups – The Colorado Springs area is home to several Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous groups that residents may join for continued recovery support. These groups host scheduled sessions that frequently meet in Colorado Springs, making it easy and convenient to attend regularly.
How much does sober living cost?
Eudaimonia sober living for men in Colorado Springs costs $750 per month per resident, which is much less than the average apartment rental in Colorado Springs: $1,085. In general, sober living programs vary in cost based on a number of different factors including the location of the sober living home, the type of sober living home, the amenities, and the recovery support services and programs offered. Eudaimonia sober living homes offer great value for the price.
Three Convenient Locations
1602 Grant Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
4765 Nightingale Dr Colorado Springs, CO 80918
4935 Wagon Master Dr Colorado Springs, CO 80917
Take Action Today
We Are Ready to Assist You
Call us now and begin healing at (512) 363-5914 or you can fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Or text us and we will call you right back.
- Why Choose Eudaimonia for Your Sober Living Experience?
- Recovery-Focused Lifestyle
- Individualized Care
- Homes for Everyone
- On-Site Support Staff
- Family Support