Men’s Sober Living In Dallas, Texas
Comfortable Sober Living Homes for Men in Dallas
Rooms Available Today.
Eudaimonia Recovery Homes is a residential facility designed for people who are recovering from drug or alcohol addiction. We provide a safe and supportive environment for people to transition from inpatient treatment to independent living.
Eudaimonia offers one men’s sober living home in Dallas, TX. We offer a variety of amenities and services to help our residents succeed in their recovery goals. Our men’s sober living home is well-maintained, clean, and comfortable for an enjoyable and unique sober living experience in a gorgeous location. Unlike traditional rehab facilities, Eudaimonia homes don’t have strict schedules or treatment programs. Instead, we focus on helping residents develop life skills, maintain a healthy lifestyle, and build a strong support network.
Our men’s sober living home in Dallas, TX is fully furnished with comfortable and modern living room couches, dining room tables and chairs, and flat-screen TVs with cable and Wi-Fi broadcast throughout the entire house.
The home has a full kitchen stocked with cooking and eating utensils and well-maintained appliances, including refrigerators, stoves, ovens, microwaves, and coffee makers.
The bedrooms in our home are designed to be shared comfortably, with single-platform beds, flat-screen TVs, and a dresser and closet for clothing storage. Bedding, linens, and pillows are all provided.
Our men’s sober living home also has washers and dryers with a full stock of laundry detergent, bathroom products, and cleaning products provided.
- Structured Living – We require all of our residents to adhere to the community standards and rules. Structured schedules and a strict drug and alcohol-free policy allow us to maintain accountability as well as a safe environment for all residents.
- Regular Drug and Alcohol Screening – Another way we maintain accountability within our men’s sober living homes is by requiring residents to participate in regular drug and alcohol screenings. This allows us to hold residents accountable for their own actions.
- House Managers – Our sober living home for men in Huntsville have a house manager. This individual lives with the residents and provides additional support, accountability, and mediation services if a conflict arises within the household. Having on-site staff also provides family members with peace of mind because they know their loved ones will be safe during their time here.
- Local Support Groups – One of the best ways to stay sober in Huntsville is to create a strong support network. This could include friends, family, and peers who understand and support your recovery process. Having a strong network of supporters and access to local resources is a great way to stay motivated and connected to your recovery. Learning to cope with stress and identify your triggers can be a great way to stay on track. Local 12-step meetings, such as Alcoholics Anonymous, are also a great way to connect with peers who are also in recovery.
How much does sober living cost?
Eudaimonia sober living for men in Dallas costs $750 per month per resident, which is much less than the average apartment rental in Dallas, TX: $973. In general, sober living programs vary in cost based on a number of different factors including the location of the sober living home, the type of sober living home, the amenities, and the recovery support services and programs offered. Eudaimonia sober living homes offer great value for the price.
1010 Gracelane Dr, DeSoto, TX 75115
Take Action Today
We Are Ready to Assist You
Call us now and begin healing at (512) 363-5914 or you can fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Or text us and we will call you right back.
- Why Choose Eudaimonia for Your Sober Living Experience?
- Recovery-Focused Lifestyle
- Individualized Care
- Homes for Everyone
- On-Site Support Staff
- Family Support