Sober Homes Austin Texas
Sober living homes play an extremely important role in early recovery and a sober home in Austin, Texas may just be the right fit for you. When an addict is serious about their recovery they’re going to go to any length to achieve long-term sobriety. After completing a drug and alcohol rehab program, your discharge coordinator will recommend a sober living home. The accountability and support residents receive from a sober living home is the reason why many individuals in recovery need to move in directly after treatment. Newly recovering addicts need to be reminded that no matter how far down the road of addiction they have gone, a new life in recovery is there.
Why Invest In Community Sober Living?
There are many great reasons to invest your time and money into community sober living after completing a drug and alcohol rehab program. Here are just five.
- Accountability: In recovery, individuals are taught a new word: accountability. It is incredibly hard to change a behavioral pattern and but sober living homes reinforce accountability. Transitional living programs require residents to pick up after themselves and make their beds every day. This simple form of accountability builds a solid foundation going forward. Sober living is designed to remind people that those types of old behaviors like leaving dishes in the sink or not picking up your personal space are irresponsible behaviors. Being home by curfew, attending required meetings, and completing daily house chores are just some of the simple steps to maintaining accountability. Holding oneself accountable is the goal all sober living houses strive to achieve.
- On-site staff: Every sober living house has an on-site house manager who leads by example and helps with inspiring each resident to become responsible. Eudaimonia’s Austin sober living apartment community has building managers and support staff on-site 24/7. We also provide each resident with a recovery coach. This coach will help clients develop life skills, find a job, and become more productive citizens overall.
- Low cost of living: Most individuals beginning their recovery journey are short on money. Some of them are coming off the streets and haven’t saved money in a long time (or ever). Eudaimonia’s sober living apartments in Austin provide safe, comfortable and affordable housing for those seeking structure, rules, and accountability. Sober living in Austin, Texas is also much less expensive than getting your own apartment. The cost cannot be compared when you account for the support that is free at a Eudaimonia sober living house.
- Unity: It is important for you to have a fellowship of like-minded people to help you in your sobriety. At a sober living home, you’ll develop healthy relationships and build new friendships that may even last a lifetime. Between catching rides to meetings, going grocery shopping, or going to see a local band play, you’ll always have someone to hang out with.
- It’s the right thing to do: There are a lot of misconceptions about what sober living is and what It is not. Regardless of your past experiences, recovery teaches us to remain open minded. A safe structured sober living home provides recovery support that is exactly what individuals need when starting down this path to a new life.
Quality Community Sober Living in Austin, Texas
Eudaimonia Recovery Homes provides a newly-renovated sober living apartment community for individuals who are seeking community sober living in Austin, Texas. This 54-unit sober living apartment community offers a safe sober environment for those seeking support in recovery. Eudaimonia Recovery Homes understands the transition process to sober living can be an overwhelming and unknown process, but our experienced staff is here to assist you as you transition into a new sober living home. Since 2009, we have helped hundreds of individuals make the transition and complete their sober living programs.
If you’re interested in learning more about our community sober living in Austin, Texas, we are always available to answer questions. Contact us today for more information about our transitional living programs in Austin or our outpatient treatment services.